Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Whitney !! Your comment was a month ago, apologies for delay in responding! How are you doing and feeling now? Still doing the challenge or other videos? Glad you felt the core workout in this one - important area of our bodies to keep toned :) I love how you acknowledge your accomplishments as well, good job there! Appreciate the comments always!! 
Whitney B
Robert Sidoti I am currently doing another 30 day challenge with another teacher on here, trying to keep up my daily yoga practice in to the new year and beyond. Hope all is well with you and hope you post another yoga challenge in the near future! Your yoga vibe is very encouraging and positive!
Louise O
1 person likes this.
This was exactly what I needed this morning; core wake-up and then a great flow with lunges to squats to stand to work the big muscles and really wake everything up.  I realize I especially enjoy these flows especially. Thanks Robert. 
Rachel E
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti when I do those first exercises, the bicycles, I pretty much only feel the burn in my back. Is that right? It seems like I shouldn’t be straining my back so much but I’m not sure. 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Rachel - Thanks for the question and comment! Where in your back do you feel ‘burn’ or strain? It’s not the ideal location of feeling or work being done with this specific exercise - so I’m wondering how you might be doing the bicycles and or if you have any injury I need to know about - so difficult to assess via comment board here :) 
Lmk where you’re feeling it and maybe I can go from there ✌️
Rachel E
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti it's throughout the back, lower to mid, and I don't have any back injuries to speak of. That particular exercise, and most crunches, to be fair, feel like they work out the back more than the core, which probably means I'm doing them wrong. Do you recommend any points to focus on? I wonder if I need to keep the shoulders on the ground or keep my low back pressed to the ground or avoid the twisting motion...any tips much appreciated. Thanks!
Anita B
2 people like this.
This is my second time in three months doing the Feelin'Alright challenge.  I'm able to drop in differently during this reprise and am loving it even more than the first time. There is so much good cueing that I missed the first time when I just had to concentrate on new positions.  I am LOVING yogaanytime - and am so grateful for  Robert's challenge!!
Robert Sidoti
Love love love this Anita B !! So happy you are here for round 2! Being able to drop in and be present in a different way, noticing more of the smaller nuances, the subtle shifts of energies, etc ... I'm happy for you!! Don't hesitate to keep me and all of us here at Yoga Anytime updated on how it's going for you! 
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial