Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: You Got This!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Yay Jayme !! So happy you enjoyed this one! This comment was 10 days ago - did you finish the challenge? Feeling good? 
Jennifer B
2 people like this.
I've been finding my own pacing and rhythm in practicing. When I'm not able to do it in the morning, I've found that evenings work just as well. Loving this 30 Day challenge, Robert! Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Jennifer ! It’s been great having you here! It’s all about finding your own rhythm and pacing - some days you need in the morning and some in the eve and some days not at all - keep listening and paying attention and you’ll know exactly what to do! Where are you now in challenge? 
Jennifer B
Robert I just finished Day 30 last night - I'd been consistent through Days 1-29, but got side-tracked for various reasons. I'm going to take your suggestion about repeating the process and seeing how the experience is the second time around. :)
Louise O
On the seated forward fold at closing, I can get my elbows, forearms and even my forehead on the ground, and no longer feel my back resisting when I do.  Compared to Day 1, when I couldn't even get my elbows anywhere near the ground. Feeling grand.
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial