Start Yoga: Practice 6: Slow & Steady<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: Practice 6: Slow & Steady
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Karen, I suggest continuing your practice with Gentle Yoga. It's a nice sweet transition from Start Yoga. You might also enjoy practices in Too Tight To Stretch and Savasana Challenge. Let me know how these practices are working and feeling for you! Take good care, Karen. Love, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
just wonderful  :))
Alana Mitnick
Fabian, Great to hear! Thank you so much for joining me! Warmly, Alana 
Jane H
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, just wanted to say that I never thought I would get back into yoga. But I did your senior yoga then intro to yoga since April. I really enjoy them and find I am so much more flexible now. What comes next? I saw you recommended Gentle yoga - is there anything else that will enable me to extend my practice? I find the 30 /40 minute practices great as I do it every day. Longer sessions are harder to fit in!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jane, This is wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying your yoga practice and feeling more flexible. Yes, I suggest trying Gentle Yoga, Mindful Movement&nbsp;, and Welcome to Yoga. Let me know how these practices work and feel for you, Jane. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Hi, Alana! This was a great practice to start a day! Thank you very much!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, Wonderful! Thank you for joining me. So delighted that you enjoyed this practice. Have a great day! Love, Alana
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial