The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 1: Attitude of Gratitude<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 1: Attitude of Gratitude
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
HI Fabian H I am so glad you are feeling it!!
Ivalo
a heart felt yeah! looking forward to tomorrow 

Wade
HI Ivalo O so glad you are feeling all the feels at the heart center!!! Enjoy the challenge!!
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
I am really enjoying this series!  I especially liked the singing;) It's wonderful to connect to the heart physically and spiritually with yoga!
Wade
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn so glad you are going for this Challenge and are feeling the chanting and how it connects you to the heart!!!
Juan Ignacio H
Thank you so much Wade I felt my heart open after weeks of  enclosure. my body feels refreshed and I finished with a smile and a tear. Keep your work going I know a lot of people are very grateful to you
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Juan Ignacio H thank you so much for such a kind share ...I am so glad you are back in your heart space and I appreciate, more than you will know, the affirmation that you and others are feeling this strongly even though it's online !!! win-win!
Ali
Ali
This was wonderful. I have been pushing myself hard in my practice recently and this brought me back to a peaceful place of gratitude for what I have. Thank you Wade.
Wade
Hi Ali awwww this is a great share and a sweet reminder not get so caught up in the achievement of the practice- thank you!!!
41-49 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial