Our Practices: Erich's Personal Practice<br>Erich Schiffmann

Our Practices: Erich's Personal Practice
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Practice
Misty Eve Hannah
loving the bird flying past at very end while your sounds emerge...breath with flight, woooooo...shhhhhhh!!! xx
Katherine E
1 person likes this.
Wow! I loved watching how you went part of the way and then went deeper. Flowing. I kept looking for the lines of energy, it was amazing. The ending was great, I laughed. Thank you,
Erich for sharing so much.
Bhakti Foster
Ahhh Erich- so beautiful!
Francie W
1 person likes this.
Erich! Did you have fun practicing with ME tonight? Because I sure had fun practicing with YOU! Thank you for sharing your lovely self with us. I really enjoyed this in lieu of dinner tonight (I'd be nibbling more than enough while cooking anyway). Can't wait to come back for me. I played MC Yogi in the background, and it was Just Right for this time. Thank you thank you! PEACE! <two palms up>
Erich Schiffmann
Hi Francie :)))
yes, let's do it again
Macha B
2 people like this.
Hello Erich,

I have been riding a pretty high emotional state for a week (a positive one, but wow). None of all the yoga I know has helped me calm my self. And this morning, just sitting there in my morning meditation attempt, I saw you sitting just next to me, with your soooo cool and calming presence, saying "its gonna be ok, dont worry", with a big smile. And for a few minutes, it worked!!
So, a big virtual thanks for that ;-D
Stilllllllnesssssss....

Macha
Annika F
3 people like this.
I enjoyed this very much because I spend a lot of time doing my own "practice" yet never gave myself much credit for it because I wouldn't frequent many "official (ha ha)' poses. I appreciated the almost free-form dynamism...a reminder to me that my own practice is very much a practice too. Inspired by poses, but exploring where my body want to push, pull, open, surrender into whats there are ready to awaken. Mmmmmm.
Eleanor M
2 people like this.
Love this !
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial