7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Roots & Reevaluate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Karen H
1 person likes this.
I only got through the first sequence. I must be a beginner because this was too fast. I'm not going to start/finish the challenge.
Mia Togo
Hi Karen,

I appreciate your insights.

all the best,

Mia
Mia Togo
Hi Raquel,

Thanks for your insights. Yes, everyone has a different way of processing info. Something to think about. ;)

xo,

Mia
Catriona S
1 person likes this.
Hi Mia. Thank you so much for the 1st practice. The asana reflection really resonated with what I am working on personally at the moment. I do so love a bit of synchronicity.
Mia Togo
Hi Catriona,

Thanks for joining me on this journey. I really appreciate synchronicity as well. :)

All my best to you.

xo,

Mia
Emily S
1 person likes this.
What a sacred space you have brought to the table. This is the best thing I have done for myself in a while. Thank you for renewing and enriching my spiritual journey on this Earth. Namaste.
Mia Togo
Dear Emily,

This earth is in a lot of upheaval right now so more important than ever that we create sacred space to feed and nourish us. Thank you for sharing your journey with me and I wish you all the best as it continues to unfold.

xoxo,

Mia
Ali
Ali
This practice and reflection made me think a lot about stability and grounding. I think I tend to be swayed too easily and don’t listen to my inner wisdom. I think I need to slow down sometimes and honour my own perception. The practice mirrored this today! Thank you Mia.
Debra B
I started today. While I know all these poses, I am not as fluent in the sanskrit names. I like it when the English names are also given. That said, I keep trying. You clearly have a much more flexible back than I do so I just stay down in cobra. And I love watching your ability to smoothly transition, mine are a lot less fluid. Hopefully, if I keep at this, it will come. Today, my foot really ached by the time we got to Warrior 3 so I had to rest, but I appreciate your instructions and way of connecting the movements to thoughts and yogic thinking. Namaste!
Kate M
My response to your prompt, what is my weakness, came quickly to me: a reluctance to explore new territory. But at the same time, I thought, that is also a strength: when I commit to something I follow through and stick with it. So I guess what I need to cultivate is - a dynamic balance : )
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial