7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 7: Celebrate & Activate<br>Mia Togo

7-Day Home Yoga Retreat: Day 7: Celebrate & Activate
Mia Togo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Mia, this has been such an uplifting week’s journey! Feeling very “renewed” right now, which is cool because spring has just now made its way to Connecticut 🌸. Thank you for this beautiful gift!
Mia Togo
2 people like this.
You are so welcome! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and inspirations with me. Hope you're spring continues to blossom with new energy.

xo,

Mia
M Angela C
4 people like this.
Thank you for putting these practices and reflections together and sharing them. I have definitely felt a renewed energy and a lightness. I had not realized/recognized that I was the source of my own constraint. I really enjoyed the 5 words exercise from day 5. I truly feel stronger in body and mind. Thank you.
Debra D
4 people like this.
Dear Mia, thank you so much for these energising and inspiring seven days. Your warmth and your wisdom shines through. I loved the metaphor you shared in today’s sava of the shape of a typical vinyasa practice reflecting the stages of life. Of course! Why hadn’t I seen that before? I realised that instead of thinking ‘Yikes’, when it comes to a peak pose, I could reframe my attitude as: this is the wisdom pose. Thank you 🌺🙏🏻🌺
Mia Togo
3 people like this.
Hi Angela,

You are welcome. We are often the source of our struggles and the source of our own healing. Hope the exercise is helping you keep that energy and lightness. :)

xo,

Mia
Mia Togo
3 people like this.
Hi Debra,

I love that metaphor, we go through so many chapters and cycles, each one teaching us something when we welcome truth. Wisdom pose, is the new Peak pose!!! ;)

xo,

Mia
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Celebrate, Challenge. Create, Courage. I've really connected with my Sacred Space, my inner child and joy for life on this 7 Day Journey. Thanks Mia. Shante, Namaste.
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
Yay Glenford! Amazing, hope the celebration continues. Thank you for sharing your journey with me, wishing you all the best. Let your inner child shine.

xoxo,

Mia
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Thank you thank you thank you! I take the best of this challenge!
Celebrating life!
Namaste Mia Togo
Mia Togo
1 person likes this.
Thank you for completing the challenge and sharing your thoughts along the way. :) Yay, yes celebrate it all!

xo,

Mia
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial