Aligned With Breath: Restorative Flow<br>Margi Young

Aligned With Breath: Restorative Flow
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Margi Young
Sharon O So glad you enjoyed! Grounding is the ticket these days! Be well. Margi
Hope H
Thank you so much for creating this supportive and thoughtful practice, Margi. Sooo calming but strengthening too. I keep coming back to this one when I feel tense or scattered and it works every time Yay bolsters!
Margi Young
Hope H Yay bolsters..... that is my motto!  Thanks so much for practicing along and chiming in. Be well! Margi
Laura M
Thanks Margi, this was exactly what I needed today. I’m getting over a cold, and I picked this one because I saw the word “restorative” in the title. The sequence helped restores vitality back to my body and now I feel great!
Margi Young
Laura M Wonderful! Thanks for letting me know. Hope you continue to feel strong and healthy. Margi

Michelle F
Hi Margi
revisiting this bolster work this morning was just great - feel spacious and excited! Thank you
Have a wnderful day
loveandpeacexxx
Margi Young
Michelle F Thanks for practicing and chiming in! Spacious and excited sounds like an idea combo to me! Happy practicing. Margi
David G-
Margi: I love practicing with you. So many neat variations with the bolster. Round bolsters and tree-pose? Like spitballs in a classroom. What is the name of that collection of Hafiz poems? The spirt of that translation is actually brilliant. The anachronistic dissonance reinforces the theme. Also, thanks for correcting my plank. Zoom yoga is so helpful. English teacher out. Hope you had/have a great Sunday. 
Lise G
1 person likes this.
This is such s great class, very expansive! Thank you! Namaste
Margi Young
Lise G Thank you for practicing. An expansive practice is the best! Be well, Margi
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial