The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Caterina C
1 person likes this.
Hi, dear dear Sarah. I've finished practicing the challenge. Thank you so much, I will keep doing it for sometimes. It was nice to meet you on Live. I will be back as soon as I can. Take care. 
Sarah Beston
Dear Caterina! It's been so lovely practicing with you and happy to hear that you finished the challenge. Hope to see you online again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Hannah H
1 person likes this.
Huzzah! I finished day 5 of the challenge! I really liked the pace of your classes this week. I felt challenged, but not forced or rushed. Thank you for providing space to play with traditionally challenging postures. I look forward to your live classes and shows in the future! I will also be listening to your playlists throughout the remainder of summertime for sure!
Sarah Beston
Congratulations on completing the challenge, Hannah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the classes and the playlists! I look forward to practicing with you again soon hopefully. 
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much, Sarah. It's summer in my heart. :) I'll be back when it's actually summer to do all this again. Be well. Lori
Sarah Beston
Be well, Lori C! Summer will be here before we know it! xo
Francesca Venturini
Thank you Sarah! Summer is getting heavy on me, maybe is the age, but with you, I found the strenght to show up on the mat not only to lead a class but to find a special moment for me!  Feeling full of gratitude :)
Sarah Beston
Good morning, Francesca Venturini. I am so happy to hear this and it means so much that you reached out and let me know. I will take this with me when I teach today. Grateful to be practicing with you here. Wishing you a beautiful rest of your weekend. Warmly, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Sarah, for this great practice and for this challenge! I am so happy that I took part in it! Kind regards!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for doing the challenge with me, Sandra Židan! Congratulations on completing and hope to practice with you again soon. 🙏🏼💛
41-50 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial