Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Quickie<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Good Morning Quickie
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana. A beautiful energy booster to start a busy day. My intention is to share that vitality with everyone I come into contact. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana. A beautiful energy booster to start a busy day. My intention is to share that vitality with everyone I come into contact. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. I did this practice again because just what I need right now. What's the significance of Ohnmm? Namaste.
Cindy P
1 person likes this.
Perfect for a busy morning when I'm on the run. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Nice, Cindy! Way to get your practice in. :) Namaste, Alana
Janeissy A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana Mitnick, a super sweet practice to start the day!
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
We are in the early stages of unpacking from a big move, and this practice offered the start of a return to normal amidst the chaos. Rolled my mat out between moving boxes, and got a great start to my day!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Catherine - So sorry for the delay. I am just now seeing this! I hope you've settled and are finding these practices supportive. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year of Yoga! Warmly, Alana
Taneal B
1 person likes this.
That’s was an excellent way to warm up this tight office-working back of mine. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Taneal! Ahh yes... I am super familiar with a tight-computer-working back. My yoga practice saves me every time. So delighted to be practicing together. xoA
21-30 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial