Good Morning Yoga: Brighten Your Day<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Brighten Your Day
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for these classes Alana. I feel like they are the bedrock of my practice. It is luxurious to have a longer weekend practice, but it is these shorter daily practices that really make the difference. Now I have reached the end I’m looking forward to going back to Season 1!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali! You are so welcome. Thank you for showing up daily and show fully on the forum. So happy to be practicing together all this time. Stay tuned for a new Season 7 launching towards the end of December! Wishing a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Love, Alana  
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Nice practice! Thanks so much!!
Alana Mitnick
Brian, thank you so being here! So great to practice together. I am teaching a LIVE class on Wednesdays at 10:30am for Yoga Anytime members at  https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. Hope you can tune in! Warmly, Alana 
Joan G
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class but for a morning class it starts quickly - i would recommend 10 minutes of warm up stretches  before starting the video - 
Alana Mitnick
Hi joan, Glad you enjoyed this class. Great idea! You might enjoy the pacing Slow Flow &amp; Meditation. We ease in with slow warm ups and stretches before coming to standing. Let me know how it works for you. Love, Alana 
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I’m loving all of your videos! I can do plank, push ups, etc., but having a hard time going in to back bend... I’m 57 and never did gymnastics... not sure if that has anything to do with it... I continue trying. My head is the furthest I get. Love it anyway!❤️❤️❤️
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tonia! So delighted to hear from you! Anatomically speaking, so much of back bending and forward folding depends on the rotation of our femur bones/hips when we were born.... some of us are more naturally inclined to bend forward or backwards. That said, the body and spine will change as your practice evolves. Ease into your back bending slowly and listen to your body. It's should never be painful. You might explore Strengthen Your Back and Strong and Open Back Body.  Keep me posted and enjoy! Love, Alana 
Kelly M
2 people like this.
I love this practice! There is not a muscle that doesn't get some work, but it's done in a gentle then lively then restorative progression.  My favorite to date!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Kelly M! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. So glad you enjoyed this practice. Wishing a beautiful and spacious weekend. Love, Alana 
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial