Ayurveda: Practices to Feel Like Yourself: Grounded and Heating Flow<br>Ali Cramer

Ayurveda: Practices to Feel Like Yourself: Grounded and Heating Flow
Ali Cramer

Watch this Practice
Emily S
1 person likes this.
Perfect level of difficulty and flowed wonderfully, loved how different it was too! Thanks for a healing, yet strong flow :)
Ali Cramer
Emily thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the Season and there just may be another coming soon! 🥰
Sonja G
Love this! Feels very good now at the beginning of Vata season here in Germany  
Shawn
Such a sweet, fun flow! Perfect for a 30 min commitment. I feel strong and energized, not to mention calmer than when I started. Thx!
Ali Cramer
Shawn thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it. Namaste! 
Tracy B
Love this!!!  You hit all my “spots!”  Would love recommendations for additional practices for IT Bands as well as issues w/ hamstring insertion.  Thank you!
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Tracy B  OOO, those are places that always need some attention for me! Couple suggestions 1) externally rotate your legs slightly in down dog to go into the hamstring from the side as opposed to straight on. 2) pigeon, pigeon, pigeon :) do it a lot 3) work in some strength work for your glutes, adductors and hamstrings, that will help with the "pulled" feeling. Think hip bridges, squeezing a block between your thighs, use that for utkatasana as well, etc.  Hope this helps! 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial