45 Minute Yoga Flows: Keep It Simple Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Keep It Simple Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Hi Renee so happy you were able to feel it! thanks for joining and sharing!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I am so impressed by these inventive sequences. They cleverly, and so organically, progress from less to more challenging pose sequences. Quite brilliant, actually!! I usually find myself able to more than I thought I could : ) Thanks, Wade. May you and yours be well and happy!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kate! I love exploring sequencing because it has the power moving us into places  we didn't know were available physically as well as energetically... I hope you and yours are happy as well and feel the love!!
Lina S
Thank you for this practice. I thought it would be too easy I've enjoyed the various side planks and the challenging balance pose with the blocks! Your creativity is inspiring!
Wade
Hi Lina S maybe I was a little sneaky with the title Keep it Simple- my version is a little more out there hahaha...So good to hear from you and that it's keeping things fresh for your practice!
Kayoko W
I started this practice after your sweet heart challenge. I liked its slower pace, I could concentrate on each pose more. Thank you!  
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Kayoko W welcome to the 45 min flows, glad you are enjoying them- the pace will pick up in a few of the other 45 min flow- so buckle up your seat belt!
Shawn
Grateful, as usual :)
Wade
Thanks so much Shawn !!
Tracy C
That was really great.  We just ended a long heat wave up to 44 degrees. Thats 111.4 to you. Holy Hot! ....It's only 34 degrees now. so that felt really welcome as a practise. I have no air conditioner.....Felt like I was in India again ....Thanks a heap!!!!
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial