45 Minute Yoga Flows: Keep It Simple Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Keep It Simple Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Hi Tracy C so great to hear from you.....WOW that is just insane and yes I remember that feeling too..glad its cooling down and that you felt the practice!!

Lisa N
Dear Wade, Thank you.  I've followed all your practices for several months and appreciate your clear articulation of the sequence of positions that have inspired me to try new poses.  I've developed strength and improved my balance for the standing poses.  Mostly I appreciate your humor and the lightness you bring to the practice, especially during these hard times.  Since you made the videos several years ago and there is no direct connection, I just want you to know that you have been inspiring and centering for me, which in turn has helped me to be inspiring and centering for my family and friends.  Sincerely, Lisa N
Wade
Lisa N What a wonderful message to start my week off to! Thank you for taking the time and effort to share this with me, this kind note as recharged me on a Monday!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Wade, for this beautiful practice! I've enjoyed doing it- especially that pose with two blocks! Kind regards from Croatia! 🌞😁❤️
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Sandra Židan Great to hear from you in Croatia - such a beautiful country, I could spend a whole summer there!
Charlie S
Wade, thank you for sharing from the heart! I appreciate you. Love all the way from South Africa 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Charlie S so great to hear from you and I am so happy the heartfelt energy came through! I love South Africa, I stayed in Cape Town for 6 months many years ago, you live in a beautiful country!
31-37 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial