Start Yoga: Practice 2: Strong and Active<br>Alana Mitnick

Start Yoga: Practice 2: Strong and Active
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jean P
2 people like this.
I really needed this practice today. I was tight and this felt wonderful. Thanks!
Alana Mitnick
Hi jean! So happy to hear that this practice was exactly what you needed. Wishing you a wonderful year of Yoga ahead! Namaste, Alana
Darryl H
2 people like this.
awesome. I smiled the whole way
Alana Mitnick
HI darryl,  Awe.. I'm so happy to hear this!  Puts a smile on my face knowing you enjoyed your practice. Keep me posted on how this course is working for you. Warmly, Alana
Jen T
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jen! So happy to be practicing together! Keep me posted on how this course is working for you. xoA
Andy J
Hi Alana
Great practice this morning. I have accepted (with a self-conscious smile) that I need to be patient with self. Minor aches and stiffness are a part of the practice these days. Yet, love the feeling of stretching,  and the  awareness of my mind/body as I focus on breath. 
Thanks for your presence and guidance. 
Be well, Andy
Sandra Židan
Nice energizing practice! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, So delighted that you enjoyed this energizing practice! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Love, Alana
Luuk H
1 person likes this.
Stuck in quarantaine in a hotel in Shanghai, I think this course is going to help me through it just fine and get me in to Yoga, thanks Alana! 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial