Aligned and Awake: Spacious Chest and Shoulders<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Spacious Chest and Shoulders
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Venera , I think it is good to be cautious. In my experience, a practice like yoga always comes down to inner awareness of one’s body. In other words, rather than relying on a yoga pose to fix a situation, if we rely on the yoga pose to expose or enlighten us to how we are functioning and what needs attention, we can be both safe and very helpful. It sounds like your daughter has good resources to connect with at that clinic you mentioned if she runs into any difficulties. I think it would be ok to start the program, take it slow and pause if there seems to be a challenge that she needs extra help with. If I can be of any assistance, I’ll do my best. 

Venera V
2 people like this.
Thank you Nathan for helping out and advice.  Have a great weekend!
Nathan Briner
Venera, always happy to help. Check back in in a few week and let me know how things are going 🌞
Allison F
1 person likes this.
Thank you--this really is quite powerful--I especially loved the guidance on turning the shoulder back. It worked deeply--so much that I had to back off a little. My chest feels open and happy
Nathan Briner
Glad you liked it Allison. It’s pretty amazing the feel of an open chest and heart :)
Grainne O
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class thank you.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial