Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Meet Your Edge
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Shanna
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! Such a nourishing practice for a day of healing and reset.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Shanna. Thank you for being here and joining me! What a lovely way to start your day. Wishing you deep rest and nourishment. Love, Alana 
Peggy B
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice.  This provided a physical and mental release.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Peggy B. I am so glad you found a physical and mental release. I love the quiet container of the Yin practice. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
i jammed up my lower back really bad trying to do saddle pose. the tightness reaches down through my right hip. Are there particular stretches that will help me get back to baseline?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kerry N, Thank you for your message. I am so sorry to hear that you jammed up your lower back. Are you referring to Sphinx in this practice, the Yin passive backbend? What is the quality of the sensation? Dull, sharp, or achy? Did you notice any relief coming out or in the forward folds that followed in the practice? What is baseline for you? You might explore lying on your back and gently drawing your knees in and then resting your legs up on a chair to help release your back. Please feel free to send me a private message in the forum and we can take a closer look. Stay close. Warmly, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
The increased holds and attention to what is going on with my body really informs how the Prana moves and where it stops. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful observations, Sara S. Thank you for sharing and being here. So happy that you enjoyed this practice, pace, and approach. Love, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Nice.....blessings.blessings.blessings.....
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for joining me in this Yin practice, Tracy C. So lovely to slow down and drop in together. Love and blessings, Alana 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial