Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Meet Yourself
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
So stoked for this challenge! I was going to wait until the New Year to start....but, I just had to jump in now. I love, love, love your teaching style Shelley ❤️ And the zig-zag vinyasa feels great on these 55 year old bones!
Shelley Williams
Hi Jenny! Fantastic! So glad to know you are diving in... yes, there are lots of Vinyasa options to use throughout the challenge and beyond for longevity, enjoy!! ❤️
Ted J
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley Williams! What a nice gentle way to get back into a practice after some time off.
Shelley Williams
Ted Hey Ted! Welcome back to your yoga practice:) happy practicing!
Tracy S
3 people like this.
Thank you Shelley for the lovely gentle flow. I loved how you integrated child's pose throughout the practice. A great reminder to begin this New Year with the sense and wisdom of a child. Peace and blessings! Namaste!
Roger M
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley Williams , first day in a really long time. Looking fwd to seeing myself progress.
Shelley Williams
Tracy Hi Tracy! Welcome, great photo....yes, we open into this flow gentle, and slowly build each day. I love looking through the eyes of my kids, they help me to remember to laugh (at myself mostly!) and enjoy~ happy practicing~ Namaste
Shelley Williams
Roger Welcome back buddy! Each day we build and progress in a mellow way, I hope you enjoy and feel great! Have a wonderful day~
Nadia I
3 people like this.
Your voice and some words gave me insights and so much love and tenderness. I didn't know it could be like that. My eyes are tearing up right now.
Shelley Williams
Nadia Hello Nadia! All that love and tenderness is inside of you~ our yoga uncovers all of our best qualities... much love to you today!
1-10 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial