Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Building Blocks<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Building Blocks
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Michelle Hi there! Just checking in to see how you are doing with the challenge? Love to hear from ya, and hope its going well!!
Narayan T
3 people like this.
I can't wait until I am able to move in and out of the poses as gracefully as you do! But until then, this felt wonderful and I loved every second! 
Shelley Williams
Narayan Hi Narayan! It will happen!! Just stay with your practice, consistency is everything. And more importantly, enjoying it makes it all worthwhile, so happy to hear you are digging the flow! 
Geraldina O
I am really enjoying my practice with you Shelley.  Just a nice welcome back to my mat. I will using it daily. Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Geraldina How is it going?  I trust you are continuing to find good support for your practice with Yoga Anytime! In case I didn't already message you, Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Silvia Chierchini
Grazie Shelley 🙂 Very nice practise... aligned with the mood and body I have today... see you tomorrow (from a distance but with presence 😉
Tracy C
Hi, Loving this challenge....but it's not streaming that well and stalls all the time. Had no troubles with other videos.... still enjoying it, just using the stalls as a practise in patience....still ,the nasty head of annoyance does rise it's head!! Cheers!!
Sandra Židan
Thanks for this wonderful practice, Shelley! Kind regards!
David G-
Great way to begin my day. Thank you! 
Cristina T
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice I feel soo much open from my low back thanks!
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial