Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Mandala Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Mandala Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Anna W
2 people like this.
Very lovely. Thank you Shelley Williams
Shelley Williams
Angela Is this MY Angela?! yaaay, so glad to see you here! Love your note, and huge hugs to you and Steve and the kiddos... you make my heart feel so warm with this comment, thank you! ☺️
Shelley Williams
Anna You are most welcome! Thank YOU!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Your teaching here is a real gift. Thank you. Know that, behind all these computer screens in places all over the globe, transformation is happening. Thank you for this gift, Shelley.
Shelley Williams
Thank you for your kind words.,, they mean so much!!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Shelley. The Mandalay is beautiful graceful and flowing - I could do it
all day. I'm on my third cycle of your challenge and each day is still fresh and exhilarating as I deepen my practice. Namaste.
Shelley Williams
Glenford, you are simply amazing!! I am so inspired by your.... third time! How incredible... Cheers to you, brother!! xoxo
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Fabulous, again! I can't believe how much difference it makes to be regular with my practice again. Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Rachel Thanks for your note! I hope you are still continuing into 2020 with regular practice! It is game changer for me, too!  xoxo
Rachel S
Hi, Shelley! Yes, I have been more regular! It is nice to be back in the groove. I made it about 14 days in the challenge, and then life threw me a curve ball, so I am planning to start again this weekend! :) 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial