Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Nice....Take good care....
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tracy C, I hope you are enjoying this Yin series. So delighted to practice together! Love, Alana 
David G-
1 person likes this.
This was just what I needed after a busy practice week. Loved the Buddha asana and symbolism. I second Lori's comment above; felt like I was part of a larger class. My body thanked me for more Yin, and so glad there are more practices in this season to explore. Best, David!  
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you for this medicine, Alana. LOVE to you!
Alana Mitnick
Kelly Sunrose SO wonderful to hear from you!! I'm so delighted that you enjoyed this medicinal YIN practice. Sending LOVE to YOU! xo 
Alana Mitnick
Beautifully said, David G-. So glad you enjoyed this practice (awhile ago!). YIN is simply delicious. Warm wishes, Alana 
Katie H
2 people like this.
What a lovely and effective yin slow flow! This was delightful after skiing, and snuck it in during my baby’s nap. Much gratitude for holding the space and the great prop tips! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Katie H ! It's wonderful to hear from you. You are Amazing!! Skiing... getting your Yoga practice in... all while being a Mama. Grateful for your presence and sharing. Stay close! XoA
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial