Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Playful Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Ashley
2 people like this.
Way to go Kate! I love that you're sharing your progress with all of us!
Shannon M
2 people like this.
Awesome practice Summer! Thank you, I can feel my inner child and today will be amazing because of this practice.
Shelley Williams
Kate ! Thanks for your comment, I will be sure to share with little Summer. We had a lot of fun with this one, and I am so glad you are feeling the momentum and cruising through this challenge! XO
Shelley Williams
Shannon ! Thank you for your comment, I will share with Summer and she will be tickled! It is so good to remember to P l A Y !! Happy practicing!
Nicole G
1 person likes this.
Exactly what I needed today. Well done Summer, and thanks for sharing Shelley!  Big virtual squeeze for you both❤️
Shelley Williams
Nicole Hug received! Sorry for the delayed response, we go off line in the summer for a bit!  Thanks for your sweet comment!
Whitney B
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic Summer! Keep up the good work. 
Shelley Williams
Whitney Thanks for your note, sorry the lag in response!  Hope you are enjoying 2020
Jo B
1 person likes this.
Loved the practice, well done Summer!! Also great programme, this is my first try at yoga and I am hooked, look forward to the next 15 days!
Olga V
1 person likes this.
Big hello and Thank you to now 11 yo Summer:)) my daughter is 8 now and she enjoyed this sequence oh so very much. Big hug from Sonya to Summer💖💐
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial