Yin Yoga: Fluid and Spacious<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Fluid and Spacious
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I found it really hard to wake up this morning after an acupuncture session yesterday. This was the perfect practice for me. It felt deeply nourishing. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali,  I LOVE Yin in the mornings. Such a nice way to get the inner juices flowing. Your commitment to practicing is inspiring. So glad you're here. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Hi, Alana! This was a great and interesting practice! I just wanted to ask you for that frog pose- does the body have to fall to the ground till the end of it or the belly has to stay in the air all the time? 
Thanks in advance for your answer and kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
HI Sandra! So glad that you found this practice great and interesting! I'm not sure I fully understand your question... frog can be such as intense shape for most bodies so the key is to find what feels right for your low back, hips, groins, and knees. Another variation I didn't show is bring your bolster lengthwise (the other direction) and rest the front of your body on the support. You can certainly bring your belly to the ground if that's available in your hips/groins, however it takes the yin backbend out of the low back. Please keep asking until I address your question! I so appreciate your presence and participation. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
The Frog was necessary today, Plenty of letting go. Thank you for the practice 
Alana Mitnick
Absolutely, Sara S! Frog is a massive stretch and invites a continual letting go and softening. So glad you got your practice in and found some relief in the process. Love, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Nice....again. Take good care! Namaste'
Alana Mitnick
Tracy C, So happy that you are sinking into Yin. Grateful for your presence and sharing. Taking good care, thank you! Namaste and Love, Alana 
David G-
Thank you! I was sore before this, and now I am feeling nice and relaxed. Thanks for the "clearing breath" cue. For whatever reason it has landed with your instruction. Yin yoga just gets better the more you practice. 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial