Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Feel Your Strength<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Feel Your Strength
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Shelley thank you for asking. I’m getting a lot from the variety in this challenge. Knowing when to go slow and hold a pose or realising when movement is what my body needs and feeling relaxed with any decision. My goals to achieve wheel or more flexibility in my hips will undoubtedly remain goals but you’re really helping enrich the journey. X
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Black and red....Pele’s colors....and a pua in your hair......
Shelley Williams
Gabriel such growth for you...if I could wish any teaching on students, it would be that..to listen and know when more or less actions needed, and feel relaxed about their choice. Beautifully said. And yes, there are certain parts of us all that will be lifelong goals~ and that is okay, too! Happy day to you
Shelley Williams
Christel there is def a part of me that lived a lifetime on one of those sacred islands at some point.... aloha 🌺
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Challenging work (for me) toward Bakasana. Thanks for the sequential nudging in that direction!
Shelley Williams
Kate ! How is it going? What a feeling to peek over the edge of the branch and take flight! xoxo
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Great class as always! I love crow pose with the blocks! An excellent idea to come back to this pose after leaving it out for a while.
Shelley Williams
Lina S So glad you liked it, and are continuing so consistently with the challenge! Awesome job, Lina! Big hugs!! 
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Shelley! I loved doing it!  Kind regards!
Juval
Dear Shelley, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying this challenge. Your presence and radiance is contagious and I’ve been ending each session with a smile. Thank you for your authenticity and for bringing the healing qualities of yoga to your audience!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial