Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Clear the Space<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Clear the Space
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Marie Kelly
1 person likes this.
Hello Shelley, thank you for this class and challenge.  
You mentioned a yoga poetry book and a poem about perfectionism while you were doing Baddha Konasana. Would you please share the name of the book and the author again? I couldn't quite make it out in the video.
Many thanks!
Shelley Williams
Marie Kelly Hi Marie! Sorry for the delay in response!  The book is by Leza Lowitz, and its called "Yoga Poems: Lines to Unfold by". Happy practicing!
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Shelley! 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Shelley, this was another fine practice. I really look forward to the daily and gratuitous wisdom. My transitions are improving with your cues! Looking forward to exploring your other seasons, and if you film more, many of us would be happy. This has been a fantastic adventure, and I will share this challenge with some friends who haven't discovered that Yoga provides a daily reminder of evolution. Best, Dave
David G-
1 person likes this.
Also, I loved that poem. What is the name of the collection? 
Shelley Williams
Thank you David! I hope to have the opportunity to film with Yoga Anytime again. Please email and let them know your requests, they are a fantastic company! 
The poetry book is written by Leza Lowitz, Lines to Unfold By 
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial