Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Cristiana Thank youCristiana for your sweet message!!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Gary Thanks for your patience in me finally getting this message and replying to YOU! So proud of you that you did this 30 day challenge. Are you continuing to practice at home? Miss seeing you at Bay Club...  xoxo
Shelley Williams
Lorraine Thank you for the wonderful note, and congrats belatedly~ YOU DID IT! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Christine That is the best form of flattery that you repeated it again... how wonderful!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Elizabeth N
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for that challenge 💖 I loved everyday of it.
Laureen G
2 people like this.
I completed this challenge today 1/30/21. It took me about 34 days but Shelley you inspired me to continue each day. You are an excellent teacher. While I have been practicing yoga for over 15 years, there is always room for improvement and refinement. Through your instruction I feel I have improved  the transitions through many poses.  I have my favorite classes that I will return to! Thank you Shelley. It was a nice way to start this new hopeful year!
Ariana G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this wonderful 30 day reset. I feel so much gratitude toward you Shelley. As the challenge went on, I started to feel so connected to you- I was happy to see you everyday! I hope to take an in-person class with you someday. With deep appreciation, Ariana
Henrietta S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Shelley, I really enjoyed this challenge and you have been a great teacher. Thanks!
Jessie G
1 person likes this.
Thank you!  This was perfect!  I was really challenged and really flowing! Namaste!
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Just a heartfelt thank-you for this challenge.... Really rewarding and fun. I resonate with your active surfer style.... Cow a bunga with a big Namaste'....Tracy..xo
61-70 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial