Aligned and Awake: Strong Core<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Strong Core
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
So this was a challenge for me...abdominals always are. But I just listened to your soothing voice and kind of zoned out, and made my way carefully through the hard work and towards the restorative poses. Feeling stronger in body and spirit 💥
Nathan Briner
Jenny, I have to admit that the abdominal work is tough for me too. Don't let my soothing voice fool you in the video :D, I am definitely winded. Thank you for sharing your experience. Always good to hear from you.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Your voice is not only soothing, as Jenny points out, but also very encouraging! And no sense of "judgement". Very sweet core practice. Thank you!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Just love the challenge of this session like the side
bakasana and side planks with variations. Definitely makes me feel like I'm building up strength.
Julie D
1 person likes this.
wowee - love your teaching will be doing more of your videos Nathan, your voice just switches off my mind .
Janet L
Thank you Nathan it was a lovely practice. :)
Lorrie B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I keep thinking of myself as a "beginner", but Nathan is teaching me that I'm evolving. So happy that I can keep up with the pace and am "feeling" each pose the way it's intended. Wonderful instruction, Nathan, I am so grateful for your teaching method. 
Nathan Briner
Awesome! Thanks Lorrie 
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Such an enjoyable practice! Your guidance makes everything seem easy!
Nathan Briner
Thank you Catherine :) 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial