Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Yes indeed we do Fabian ! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Ali :)) Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience here - I absolutely love it! Please feel free to share or ask questions etc ... Have a great day!! 
Matthew
1 person likes this.
what a sweet practice. thanks Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Ahiiiiiiiiiiiiimsa Matthew S :)) All the best to you!! 
Melissa
1 person likes this.
This was just what I needed today.  Excited to experience this course.  Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Melissa  !! How are you?! Did you explore any other classes in this Yamas and Niyamas course?  
Melissa
1 person likes this.
Yes!  I started it from the beginning and really love the content.  I just did the aparigraha session.  2021 has been far more challenging for me than 2020.  This course has provided a space for me to meet myself and the universe on the mat.  Thank you!
Anne Marie V
Thank you, Robert.
Ch Marie d’I
Back to this serie I particularly enjoy. Difficult after a 10 days break ( too much wine and food near Bordeaux plus a snake bite..city girl in the countryside;) I felt bad when starting but much better at the end. Thank you so much again ( can’t count the number of classes I did with you in more than a year ;) Soon I’ll be back to the US and make sure to get some “real life” classes. ☀️🙏
Elena
1 person likes this.
I absolutely loved it! Impressive work. It really helps me to cope with my anxiety and brings me into a calm and relaxing state of mind. Thank you Robert!
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial