Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Elena sooo happy you are here and that you are finding practices you love! ❤️ 
Pam B
1 person likes this.
Stellar practice! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Loved your balancing of effort and ease, and your calm & precise cueing. Appreciated how you referred back to concepts of ahimsa throughout the practice. Much gratitude! Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Hello Pam B , nice to see you here! Thanks for your sweet comment and I'm so so so happy the practice resonated and felt good for you! 
Katherine S
This lesson just flew by.  Really didn't feel like 45 minutes!  So relevant to where I am with yoga at the moment and life for that matter.  I'm currently reading the Yamas & Niyamas and focusing on Ahimsa in all areas of my life but also in my mat yoga.  After years of pushing and pulling my body in yoga and sport I have various issues within my body and am now finally backing off when I need to!  I'm very mobile so I can go deep in to postures but now asking myself do I need to?  Is this doing more harm than good?  Same for more challenging asanas which are perhaps out of my range.  Trying to remember what yoga is about and dropping our western pushiness.  At the age of 54 it's taken me some time to get here!  Thanks for this beautiful guidance into the thinking of Ahimsa :)
Lenise Jay
That was wonderful, thank you! 🧘🏾‍♀️☺️
41-45 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial