Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ishvara Pranidhana<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ishvara Pranidhana
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I do this so often, I love it.  Please bring more of your Yin practices🌾💮
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan !! How are you? I love offering the yin and chill practices - I am hoping to offer a whole series soon! 
Joan J
Robert,  I will definitely be looking for your Yin series!!  I do your Yin practices from the Yamas series daily.  They keep me centered ,  balanced and feeling opened.  I can't  wait for you to bring more🌾🌸
Tina D
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this course very much.  Your instructions are always clear and the messages inspiring. The "everything is going to be alright" message resonated with me today.
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for sharing here Tina ! So happy this course felt good for you and that message resonated with you - crazy and unstable times we are all in, nice to have a sense of calm and comfort within own selves or to be able to call 'on demand' calm, contentment, peace  via our yoga skills :)  Sending love, Robert
Sonia F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert for this series and powerful practices. I will be coming back to this course over and over again :)) All the best to you!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Sonia  - I'm so so so happy this series is working for you, feeling good for you! I appreciate very much your time in letting me know and commenting here :)) I'll be 'seeing' you soon!! Robert 
Valerie R
Robert, Thank You for showing up and being real with this practice! 
You make me feel it’s ok to surrender and just be. 🙏🏼
Robert Sidoti
Hi Valerie - Yay! I’m so happy you felt that! So hard sometimes to ‘just be’ and completely give in to the present moment and not feel like something needs to be accomplished or a box checked off - nice seeing you here!! All my best, Robert 🙏🏽☀️
Joan J
1 person likes this.
How I needed this, I didn't realize how clenched my body and spirit was.  So much stress lately, I needed to come back to this.  The quiet, focused, gentle release in this practice has refreshed my soul.🌸🌾
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial