20 Minute Yoga Flows: Side Body and Hips Flow<br>Sarah Lowe

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Side Body and Hips Flow
Sarah Lowe

Watch this Practice
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you for this practice tonight, Sarah. The side body action was just the magic I needed. AND PIGEON. OY are my hips tight through quarantine! Much love to you!
Sarah Lowe
1 person likes this.
Kelly Sunrose what a delight to have you practice!!! 🙏🏻 I hear you on the tight hips—The bird (Pigeon 🐦😂)  is the word these days!!
Mary L
1 person likes this.
 Hi Sarah,Just loved this practice perfect for getting on the mat after work. Really energising Thank you

Renee R
Thank you! Just what I needed to get me centered today!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!!

Sarah Lowe
1 person likes this.
Laura 🙏🏻
Glenford N
Hi Sarah,  This is one of my favourite shows on YogaAnytime. I keep coming back time and time again and discovering new nuggets of wisdom. I'm now adding 15 minutes meditation at the end of each practice for a beautiful start to my day. Namaste.
Sarah Lowe
Glenford N Hello! I'm so sorry I missed this! I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying these classes. Great idea to add a meditation - the cherry on top! Thanks so much for being here. Hope you are doing well and take good care! 🙏
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Lovely to hear from you Sarah. I'm a great fan of the show and I love your comments about New York, Chicago and LA in terms of which blocks to use! Your sense of humor and fan keeps me coming back from more. Namaste.
Marisol C
1 person likes this.
This was a perfect short sequence to unwind after a long day of sitting. Thank you!
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial