Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Janet L
Beautiful
Beatriz A
Hi @Jasmine,  I'm from Brazil and I Was in Your classes a few times in NYC. I've been seeing about this Chakra course on my Insta these last month. Then I got sick, spent a few days at the hospital and today when I came back, I decided that although I cannot take the physical practices at this moment I will take my free time to take care of my subtile body. I just had a great time hearing your talks.  Now I'm planning my red altar. It's so good to be part of this journey,
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Beatriz That's so wonderful to hear Beatriz! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey through the chakras and so happy you can partake in the non-physical practices which are as beneficial:) 
Jennifer P
Just started this series. Thank you!  Base Chakra class was so relevant !!
KIM
KIM
I just started this class and I find it informative and very enlightening. You are a very knowledgeable instructor.  I love it!  Thank you so much, peace, Kim
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Jennifer Welcome our Chakra Course! What a time to begin and yes, the base chakra needs so much healing right now. Enjoy the whole journey... 
Jasmine
Kim Welcome to our Chakra Course on YA! So happy you found it and are enjoying the practices! 
Justine K
1 person likes this.
So beautiful ... I had a spiritual moment during this practise which left me feeling like I had a bubble of bliss within me xx
Daphne F
So lovely to see your face Jasmine, I remember so fondly all of what you taught me about the chakras during trainings in Bali and Australia. Excited to get started on these practices
Ali
Ali
I am taking the opportunity whilst in lockdown to really explore this series. I love this first sequence. Feeling rooted and strong. Thank you Jasmine.
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial