Chakra Course: Chakra 3: Manipura<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 3: Manipura
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Julie B
1 person likes this.
Jasmine, I really am so happy I am able to practice with you while stuck on house arrest. Using the wall for the twists and the inversions helped me get into the positions by myself. Really enjoying the chance to play with no one around to watch. Thank you!!!
Jasmine
Stefanie Omg, Stefani! So beautiful to hear from you and see you and your precious one. So blessed to have this platform to connect through practice...With all my love during this surreal time, Jasmine
Jasmine
Claudia So happy to hear you enjoyed the energizing practice. Hope to practice with you again soon!
Jasmine
Julie Hi Julie, so happy you found these practices during this surreal time! So happy we have these practices to connect with our selves and each other in a deeper way... Hope to practice with you again soon!
Melissa B
Hi Jasmine , nice talk. The homework touches on points that have been bothering me, so I guess it was what I needed to hear. Thank you, and namaste. 🙏
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Melissa Happy you enjoyed the talk and yes,  what we have aversion to is generally what we need to get closer to and examine! Thank you for being open and brave.
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I can see why I struggled with this practice a year ago, and it is still challenging for me, but I have stuck with it and modified the arm balances. I really love the Warrior I to Warrior III and leg raises sequences, and the twists in this practice. Also my ‘om’ seems to resonate much more deeply with my arms raised. Thanks Jasmine, for an exciting week!
Julia A
I like your way of expression the information, and the way you laugh during practice. At the end of every class I'm sweating like I just did Ashtanga :) very powerful energy comes from you. Thank you so much for explaining about chakras as well
As for my side, to handle the anger I start mapping the floor, cleaning bathroom, it helps me to get out from negative emotions. Also, (maybe sounds strange, but anyway) I start to do push ups, until my hands are not give up and at this moment the only thing I can be focus on is to calm down my breath. Loud electronic also helps by the way. Journaling emotions,  as my therapist, recommended works as well. 
The main point is to put this energy into something otherwise it will become a block, that would me much more challenging to overcome. 
Claire N
2 people like this.
Wow - thank you for such a lovely practice! I really appreciate the energy you offer and connecting the breath with our a belly like a spring. I was able to find movements that have always puzzled me. Thank you for this gift! 

I was also hoping to offer a thought on your comment around neglecting our manipura chakra and how that may present as excess belly weight. This practice is so beautiful because it affirms how powerful and fiery our bodies are at every size. Bigger bodies are really strong! :) So, I would like to invite a reframing that values that we can have a balanced manipura at any body size and belly size, which reinforces the confidence and self-assuredness we learn to generate through this energetically balancing practice. 

Again, thank you for the practice. I look forward to the rest of this series :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Claire, So delighted that you enjoyed this Manipura Chakra practice with Jasmine. She's such a fantastic human and deeply devoted teacher. As a teacher and practitioner myself, I really appreciate the good, clear insight and perspective you bring. I agree with you--that we can have a balanced manipura at any body size and belly side (thank goodness!).Thank you for sharing. Warmly, Alana 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial