Chakra Course: Chakra 2: Svadhisthana
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Kate M
This practice:
Rippling moon on water,
luminous.
Jasmine
Noa Vered Terry So happy you enjoyed the practice!
Jasmine
Alison How wonderful to hear enjoyed dancing and playing in your practice!
Julie Z
2 people like this.
Dear Jasmine, Wow you are such a wonderfull great person, a true light! I am in a very big process with myself and started this course to hopefully clear up some old wounds, and really release my body from the blockades i carry with me. I do have some questions, since i am working on myself i did watch a lot of videos from the gurus Eckhart Tolle and Sadghuru and they  really confused me, since now i feel like i have to let go of my identity and of who i am. when i hear you speaking i feel like i have to embrace myself again and also allow my needs. I feel like i am in a spiritually and existential crisis and don't know what to feel anymore. i was wondering what your view was on those gurus, and maybe how i can change my view of letting go on how i am and instead of that just allowing who i am, cuz now i feel that every need i have is bad and i shouldn't have that, since  i would love to be both like very grounded cuz i like that but also expand my self in a deeper way! 
Joanna S
your ques could be a lot clearer... I keep having to look at the screen from different angles because you don't specify into which pose you are moving in the flow. 
Muntsa
1 person likes this.
I love it amazing practise!
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I love the fluid, swirly feel of this practice, which I will try to incorporate into my day. Thanks Jasmine.
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I have so enjoyed exploring this sequence this week. I even took it to the beach one morning (such a treat as our lockdown is easing). I find myself playing with movement and using this mudra through the day. Thank you Jasmine.
Jasmine
Ali SO wonderful to hear...and yes, the ease during this time is SO needed.
Jasmine
Joanna So sorry you felt the cues weren't clear and thank you for letting me know! I will make the instruction clearer next time but If you would like to give it another try, maybe after a couple times you will get more used to the new transitions and poses or move on to the next practice. Hopefully it will be clearer!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial