Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Neck and Shoulders<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Neck and Shoulders
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Kit & Dee Dee Thank you you two! Sending love! 
Jeanne S
Ahhh, thank you Lydia! Just what I need for a long day in the car today. I also like that there were a couple lunges/ standing poses to balance the practice! 🤗

Lydia Zamorano
Jeanne S So good to hear Jeanne! Hope your day is bright! Warmth, Lydia 
Martha K
After several days of painting the house this really hit the spot!
Lydia Zamorano
Martha K So happy this helped Martha! I'm sure your walls look bright and fresh! That feels so good! Warmth, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein I know how you feel David. When I give my neck and shoulders affection I feel like a skylight has been opened up in my body. Warmth, Lydia 
Amy C
Do you have suggestions for what to use in lieu of a dowel? Thank you.
Lydia Zamorano
Amy C Hi Amy! I'm so happy that you are trying out these classes. You could use a broomstick instead of a dowel! You could even use a vacuum attachment, but sometimes they are a bit thicker, depends on what you have. Let me know if either of those work for you. Warmth from Squamish, BC. Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Lydia, for this interesting practice! I didn't have all the props and that's why I used a broom stick and a potato for this practice! Namaste! 💖😀💗
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan OMGeesh I love that you used a potato for this! I'm laughing out loud! Thanks for making my day! haha Warmth, Lydia 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial