Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spine<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spine
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
sara
2 people like this.
HI Lydia, 

I have been loving this active recovery challenge.  Especially LOVED day 5!  Thank you so much for you beauty and wisdom. 

< div>
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Nancy! I'm so happy to hear that! Thank you so much. 
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Lydia I love all your lower back work, but using the ball is Fantastic!  I still have issues with the video stopping, but today I was able to have itplay to the end.
Lydia Zamorano
Joan so glad you got into some sticky spots with the ball! It is such a wonderful travel prop. Thanks for keeping in touch! 
Matthew
2 people like this.
i really liked (and benefitted from) this great blend of stretching, strengthening and pressure release - great challenge series too by the way - many thanks.
Lydia Zamorano
Matthew Thanks for hanging in there with me! So happy you enjoyed it. Warmly, Lydia 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Feeling refreshed after this session.  Very yummy.  Amazing what a little ball can do.  Appreciating all your attention to details of alignment and also aways offering variations to suit everyone.
Glenford N
2 people like this.
I went dancing with my daughter last night and was feeling stiff and sore.  After your practice  I was refreshed relaxed and  longer  in my spine. I sent your practice to my partner who has lower back problems.   AndI I  learnt so much about the intricacies of my spine. Informative and  wonderful self care.  Thanks Lydia.  Namaste. 
Lydia Zamorano
Glenford Always love hearing from you and love that you were dancing with your daughter! Fun!
Sarah F
1 person likes this.
Cool progression! I loved coming into the twist from the belly. Really nice!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial