Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Judi J So happy you are benefiting from this series Judi! Legs up the wall is a treasure! I am using it more and more these days! Warmth! Lydia 
Lorraine Marek
Hi from Winnipeg. I just completed this challenge & experience new props like a dowel & tennis ball thanks
Lydia Zamorano
Lorraine Marek Hi Lorraine from Winnipeg! So happy you found some new experiences and props! Warmth from Canmore! 
Lydia 
Lina S
Thank you for this self-care challenge. It went by so fast! I've enjoyed the metaphor you used in the seated meditation.
Lydia Zamorano
Lina S Hi Lina! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this challenge. I hope the gifts from these practices continue to unravel for you! Warmth, Lydia 
David G-
Glad I did this challenge. Today’s meditation and especially deep quad stretch were perfect (and very spicy). Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein You are welcome! Quad stretches are always spicy for me too! 
Carol W
This was an excellent challenge for all those sticky spots.  I especially loved being able to find those places that needed extra attention. Lydia, you are a calming and succinct instructor that soothed my soul. I’m ready to start this one again! Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Carol W That is the best news Carol! I'm so happy you'd revisit these practices. Love and care from Squamish BC! Lydia 
Sara S
So lovely. I'm 23 and your many tips help to release and let in the blood
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial