20 Minute Yoga Flows: Heart-Focused Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Heart-Focused Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Robin J
4 people like this.
Sarah I suspect you you are a treasure Thanks
Sarah Beston
Dearest Robin, thank you so much for the nice note! Happy to be practicing with you here! Warmest regards, Sarah 
Cheryl Wray
Thanks Sarah I usually don't practice on Saturday - you opened my heart to changing my morning ritual.
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Cheryl! So happy to be practicing together here. Thank you for sharing about your morning ritual. All my very best, Sarah 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Felt my whole body gently and lovingly waking up to this flowing dance of a routine.  It's Spring in Melbourne and I'm  refreshed and relaxed at the start of another day. Namaste 
Sarah Beston
Happy Spring, Glenford! Today is the first day of fall here in California. I'm looking forward to the crisper days and all that fall brings. Have a beautiful week!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Gotta get on the road early this morning - this was perfect! Thank you for sharing your compassion, creativity, and energy!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi there Kate! Glad this was a good early morning practice for you! Thank you so much for practicing with me today and wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season! Warmly, Sarah
Emily E
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah, so glad I found yoga when I did, love ur work
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Emily! So happy to be practicing together here. All the best and stay well, Sarah 
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial