20 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Moon Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Moon Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston the class went well! Have a sweet day.
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Happy hopeful healthy full August 2020 moon day to all - this wee session was just perfect Sarah! Many thanks
loveandpeacexxxx
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Michelle! Blessings for a happy and healthy moon day to you! xo 
Ruth V
1 person likes this.
'did this practice while the moon was up.  Refreshing way to end the day!
Sarah Beston
That sounds so nice, Ruth! Thank you for letting me know and stay close. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston Great session - I've done this several times and each time I enjoy it more and get something new.   It is now been named my Sunday Morning wake-up.  I hope I remember to slip it in before my or after my full moon meditation this month. :)
Sarah Beston
Cheryl, your full moon meditation sounds amazing! I was excited to see that we are having a full moon on Halloween this year. I'm so happy and honored to be sharing yoga with you on Sunday mornings. Wishing you a beautiful week!
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston did you get an opportunity to meditate yesterday.  I sent a 5 minute full  meditation to my son in college - but didn't stay still long enough for myself.
Sarah Beston
Cheryl W, I love that you sent it to your son! I’m finding that every little bit of meditation is helping these days. Full moon blessings!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Perfect for today! Energizing and grounding. Thanks, Sarah. :)
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial