Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Kat
Kat
2 people like this.
I have seen you before about town in Portland and what a joy it is to feel the pleasure of your yoga teaching. This helped ground me emotionally, physically, and sensually. I LOVE the tapping and brushing! Thank you dearly for peace in this pandemic.
Suniti
Hi Kat, I am so glad we could connect this way and hopefully I'll see you out and about in Portland again soon. Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you've found this class nourishing during this intense time. 
Eva P
3 people like this.
Hello Suniti, thank you very much for this practice. I felt connected to the earth and feel like this feeling of being held and feeling will translate in feeling more and more connected to my body as well.  I had a few moments during practice where I felt the need to cry, and also felt a few times that I needed reassurance that I was safe, that my body was safe, and that the earth would not be going anywhere and would keep holding me. Thank you.
Moira C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for introducing me to Somatic practices. My own modifications of no twisting, no bending and short 20 min sessions under your guidance, with doable homework, was a blessing today!
Sandra Židan
Nice and calming practice! Thanks, Suniti!
Francesca Venturini
I adore Somatic yoga. Definitely my way of living and feeling. I will dive pleasantly in the two seasons guided by your precious advice.
Jill  G
1 person likes this.
I am so vey glad I found this, thank you Suniti.  What a joy to find the new in known postures by truly being present to what is inside.  I loved it, and it is exactly what I needed.  I can't wait for the water body!  
Suniti
Hi Jill G!  I'm so glad you found this class and resonated with it! I hope you enjoy the rest of the series. 
Suniti
Hi Eva P, I somehow missed this share and am just seeing it now. But wanted to say Thank You! It is beautiful to hear a bit of your process as you moved through this class.
DD T
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this practice very much, your voice is perfect...thank you
71-80 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial