60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
hi Daniela I hope you can see the challenge as a good thing! Because we all have different areas of openness and strength some postures feel good for us differently. As long as the posture isn't hurting you or causing soreness during or after then you can move slowly at your own pace...If you send me a private message and the Hour + Minute of the part of the video you are talking about then maybe I can help you with some ideas :)
Daniela T
Hi Wade ! Yes actually but still feel like it kind of pain, maybe just because I have lots of stress in that part of body, glad I discovered the posture as actually I had some pain last month so this posture/all practice  can Easily make me feel better 🙏 it’s 0:44:11 time of video
Wade
Daniela ok yes I know the pose! that is very intense for the front of your hip and for people who are tight there (runners, bikers, leg lifts at gym or people that sit a lot ) this can be a hard muscle to release.. I would practice this without reaching for your foot and focusing on pressing into the top of the back foot (untucked) as you guide your hips forward and lift the chest- this will open that muscles (hip flexor/psoas) slowly and then in the future if you want to reach for the leg do some quad stretches standing up first or in your low lunge but with the hips 'right over' the knee and not in front..that will prepare you to move deeper...hope this helps- take it slow and don't force anything - it will come when your body is ready :)
Daniela T
Wade Hi Wade thank YOU for the precious advise am sure it will help me. I Felt Also some tension to the part of my body that is close the to the shoulder just behind, that’s why I said stress reason this is the position where the shoulder releases in twist right? So I’ll try do what you say so that I could do it better for full benefits
Wade
Daniela - I am thought you meant the top of the front of the leg and hip were tight- for the shoulder = Watch Balance and Shoulder Release and see how the sequence at 44:30-48:30 this would help you get the shoulder prepared but please only do this after you have warmed up or For the shoulder especially when you extend your arm out to open the front of the shoulder =chest this may help you but ofcourse take everything slowly and if any pain back of or skip it and ask your Dr or Physical Therapist...I can't see you so I want to be careful of the advice and just stir you in the right direction :)
Holly N
I love your subtle cuing, your creativity, playfulness, and humor.  It is exactly what I need to not take myself so seriously.  You have made yoga fun for me again! 
Natacha
Thank you!  I never did crow posse like that with two blocks.  I feel relaxed and energized at the same time.  Awesome class.
Wade
Holly  it's so great to hear from you and yes to fun yoga! Thanks for sharing the good energy w/ me and the rest of the forum!
Wade
Natacha So glad this approach worked for you - it feels supportive with blocks!
Carolyn B
Great practice.  Thanks for sharing.  
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial