Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Lisa, you’re most welcome!! Glad to be connected with you here. 
Barbara T
1 person likes this.
This is the second time I take this challenge in the last 6 months. It's always a great pleasure!!!
Nathan Briner
Thank you Barbara! And awesome job on doing your second round :)
Jill M
1 person likes this.
I have never liked Yoga before, but these classes that are organized in a purposeful order, where each one builds on the last and where work is interspersed with stretching and recovery are wonderful! I look forward to this class every morning when I wake up. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Jill, I am  so happy to hear that you’ve been enjoying the classes and seeing yoga in a new light. As a teacher that means so much! 
I would love hear how you are doing in the second half of these challenge. All my best,
Nathan
Jill M
2 people like this.
I've just started the flexibility portion of the program and I'm still loving it.  I have not missed a day!  I already knew about a number of ways that I am uneven (from being a dancer and an equestrian) but I have learned a lot more about how they impact other structures in my body.  The information that you give along with the practice is so helpful - thanks!
Nathan Briner
Right on Jill! I with you, there is so much we can learn about ourselves and our bodies from this practice. So glad your enjoying!
Joanne O
Hi Nathan, thank you for this practice, another person commented feeling energised and calm at the same time and that is exactly how I feel after this practice. It has been challenging for me but just enough balanced with restorative postures which i appreciate, thank you.
Nathan Briner
Hey Joanne O! Nice to hear from you. I love that you’re feeling the energy from the practice. I’m curious what you’re finding challenging right now? Anything I can help with?
Michele S
1 person likes this.
I have been doing yoga for a few decades.  Took a break during COVID but returned by taking on Nathan's challenge.  That break caused me to decline in strength, so I'm doing some of yours and some of my own adaptations.  Had to take a few days off if the first 10 days and did my own easy flow those days because some parts hurt (shoulders, wrists, hips).
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial