Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Balance 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Balance 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Oleksandr B
1 person likes this.
This would be my favorite practice before bedtime   )))
Lisa D
1 person likes this.
I really appreciated this restorative practice and the inner calm it brought me at the end in our almost meditative state. I needed that thanks!
Nathan Briner
Lisa, perfect for a Sunday reset :)
Aurora del Villar
Lovely and inspiring. I'm loving this challenge. Saludos y gracias desde México, Nathan
Nathan Briner
Bienvenidos Aurora del Villar! Good to meet you. I love that you’re enjoying the challenge. I’m here for if you have any questions or need help with a pose. 
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
What a wonderful practice. I've been needing some restorative time after a hectic week. Added this one to my favorites! I'm thinking to build my own practice after this series to be able to get the heat and strength and restoration in one practice. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Rosanna S, glad you liked this one. I remember when we were filming the series and we came up to the restorative sessions, it was sooo nice to have a nice quite, supported rest. I think the restorative side of the practice is overshadowed by the drive to always be doing. 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan, Just perfect....been having to double up these classes at times because I am tackling an advanced paddleboard course so I am paddling alot!!! This was really the perfect balance.Thanks......Am I looking forward to POWER????...Sure!!
Nathan Briner
Tracy C, advanced paddle boarding sounds super cool! I think the Power Sessions and paddle boarding will be a perfect combo. You may want to come back to this restorative session a few times to reset your body and mind from all the hard work :)

Michelle
1 person likes this.
Perfect timing for restoration!! My body wakes up now and wants to start the day with yoga. Thank you!!
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial