Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey Mike and Haley (and little ones) ✌️🙏🏽
I absolutely love hearing this! We the instructors share these sequences and thoughts through the lens of a camera, so it’s really nice reading the experiences of real life people like yourselves benefiting and enjoying! Please keep me posted along the way and if I can be of help just gimme a holler:)
Fernando A
2 people like this.
Good way to put your students in touch with the subtle feeling of their body! Enjoyed this as a warm up too. Thanks Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Fernando! Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it! Have a beautiful day friend!
Jean P
2 people like this.
Excellent practice ! I was able to get a great range of motion and my body feels much better and my mind feels relaxed. Thanks so much
Robert Sidoti
Hi jean! Nice to know your body has better range of motion (that always feels better), feels better and your mind is calm and relaxed, soooo nice! Thanks for sharing and have a happy day!
Stacie C
2 people like this.
This was so wonderful, and a perfect way to start the day! Your cues are incredibly helpful, too. Thank you!!
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome Stacie ✌️👍 Glad to have you here and nice to ‘meet’ you:)
Vanessa B
3 people like this.
My first time too. Very relaxing, good thorough explanation. Really enjoyable. I recommend.
Robert Sidoti
So happy you enjoyed Vanessa!! Really appreciate you taking the time to share your comment :)
Kate B
1 person likes this.
Robert was gentle. Loved his comments to ease us into a position. Felt good for this 75 year old body!
41-50 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial