60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Summer
1 person likes this.
Sarah, you are amazing. Love each and every one of your practices! Your pace, your voice, your thoughtful creative sequencing. I feel a deep sense of centeredness and grounding joy when I practice with you and I’ll always come back for more. Thank so much for being here 🧡
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for your kind words, Summer! I am so grateful to be able to share yoga with you here. Wishing you a lovely holiday season!
Kabir
Thank you Sarah. Such a great class!
David G-
This felt like a bike ride with friends after a bike race. I had an embodied experience like this on a Spring day many years ago after a time trial (race against the clock).

Before this practice, I did a short and vigorous ashtanga practice that left me in beginner's mind. NJ had a San Diego type day (78 degrees, blue skies, big clouds, clear air, everything blooming)... The triangle balances were yin/yang tricky and I am sure I am not the only one who savored that long Savasana. 

It was so rewarding to move at this tempo and mindfulness. Thank you! 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for practicing with me, Kabir B! My apologies that I am just seeing this comment. I hope you are well and still enjoying practice here. Warm regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Wow, thanks for sharing that incredibly vivid description, David G-! I love that it felt like a bike ride with friends after a race. It's also nice to hear that you are getting some lovely weather back east!
Cassia F
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Sarah for this beautiful class!!! I really love it!!!
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Cassia F! So happy to hear that you enjoyed the class and I am happy to be practicing with you here on Yoga Anytime!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this beautiful practice! I loved the long shavasana at the end! Namaste! ❤️🌹
Tamara L
1 person likes this.
Omg, I LOVED this class. Thank you, Sarah! 
41-50 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial