60 Minute Yoga Flows: Release and Reset<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Release and Reset
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Beth F
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah.  So glad my comment intersected with your recent teaching.  It sounds awesome! Looking forward to whatever comes and so glad to be part of this online community in these times. Happy planning!
Mia M
2 people like this.
Love your class with so many twists and strengthening. Your voice is calming.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Mia! So happy to hear and glad we’re practicing together here on Yoga Anytime!
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Amazing! Thanks so much!!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Brian! Thanks for taking the time to practice with me here. Namaste.
Prathiba K
2 people like this.
You really challenged me today. Good feeling at the end of it.  Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for reaching out and for practicing with me here, Prathiba! Glad to hear that you had a good feeling at the end of the practice ... challenging can be good! Warmly, Sarah
Holly N
1 person likes this.
Thank you!  I always feel calmer and more accepting of my body's limitations after a session with you.  I like how you give options and allow room for what people can do that day. 
Sam A
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah! Appreciating the balance of instruction and silence, and the beautiful medium-level challenge. It's been weeks since I've been on my mat, and this was such a nice accessible full body flow. One thing I noticed is that the breath queues/vinyasa were much quicker than I could catch up with. I skipped some breaths to make up for it though, and that worked out well. Thank you for your teaching
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me, Holly and for sharing your experience of this class! It definitely feels important in my own practice to meet myself where I am at in that moment and honor what I need in any given moment—I’m so glad you felt that with this practice. Hope to practice together again soon! Warmly, Sarah
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial