Yin Yoga: Sacral Yin<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Sacral Yin
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
David G-
This was better the second time. Really a gift to the body. Your guidance makes a huge difference. 
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Thank you David!!!
David G-
Ok Jeane, a third time. I rode 82 miles, didn't eat enough breakfast, baked in the sun, and so needed to "feel good". I noted how many times you used that phrasing! My mind wandered, but it was ok because I was feeling good and storytelling. You can do that in Yin. And when I needed to see if I could be more flexible and not cramp in my hamstrings, I did or didn't (right leg nope; left yes). Or I could luxuriate in opening my hips. I couldn't finish this one because I had to walk my dogs who waited all day for my attention (hard to be relaxed when you hear nails on wood floor and barks). Later I finished my practice watching television. My dog Lucca who is super Yin, lay down next to me and we bonded in lightness. 

Are there any studies on how many calories yin yoga burns? I had a huge blood sugar drop after this, and I ate McDonald's for lunch. McDonald's! I know Paul Grilley was investigating how prana moves through the fascia... 
Debbie Kephart
soooo enjoyed...recovering from a lower back strain- this was A
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial