The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Marma Points and Easy Yoga<br>Kira Sloane

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Marma Points and Easy Yoga
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Debra D
5 people like this.
Dear Kira. Thank you so much for posting this. Was feeling the isolation bad this morning, and even though time difference meant I couldn’t watch live, when I came to your class it has a live feel which makes all the difference in these non-hug times. Cooped-up, but so happy to yoga at the portal of your coop. Love, always.
Kira Sloane
Debra, yes, it comes in waves for me too. Happy to be together here. xok
Kadee M
3 people like this.
I love this! Thank you for doing a live class and opening up the recording to watch after the fact!  
Kira Sloane
Kadee, miss you! Come this Friday if you can! 10:30am PDT. Register here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Kadee M
2 people like this.
Kira Sloane  I have a meeting at 10  AND will do my hardest to make it at 10:30!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Kira!!!  OMG I am so happy to find these “live” yoga sessions available for viewing after-the-fact!   Due to our time difference, I’ve been having to miss out on the actual live classes and I was feeling sad 😔.  This “live” class today was like receiving the best gift ever...you had me laughing and stretching into all the good spots and feeling quite “alive” and dare I say “normal” again.  I’m  SO looking forward to catching up on the rest of them  - thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️
Kira Sloane
Jenny ! LOVE YOU! If your schedule allows, join us for Sarah this Friday! https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hi Kira,
How wonderful to share this beautiful marma massage  session -thank you! You look so sparky and sparkly! " Hanging out with the Buddhists" seems to be suiting you!
Kira - an observation.....over the time this suggestion " breathe out everything , let a huh happen" has gradually found its way with me off  the mat -I hadnt even noticed I was doing it till my husband asked me if something was wrong as Im sighing so much! Since then I feel it´s almost a sort of Tic!My intuition tells me this aint so good!!!Do you have any thoughts? 
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Kira Sloane
Michelle, the long audible sigh is a natural way of releasing grief. These are unprecedented times for us, and there is so much happening, that a little extra release seems required. You are lucky to have a partner so tuned into you. My thoughts are to pay attention to the context in which you find yourself needing to release and seek situations that nourish and support you more. xoK
Michelle F
3 people like this.
Thanks Kira - you´re a babe!
Im really observing this - yes there is a lot of grief and uncertainty in the air . Thanks also for pointing out to me how tuned in my partner is - yes, more appreciation less fear and the sighing is decreasing . often it was because I realised I was actually "holding my breath" so then sighed it out.....its ongoing!
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial