Soulful Flow: Grounded Earth Energy<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Grounded Earth Energy
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
So happy to find your live classes available now! (The original timing was coinciding with lunch and second teatime here. LOL!) This was lovely.
Sarah Beston
Peggy, your porch looks like the most magical place to practice or sit in one of those beautiful rocking chairs and read a book. Where are you located? I'm so happy to hear that this was a nice practice for you. I'll be teaching a live class weekly on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT if you're free to join: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. Enjoy the weekend! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Kate—Yes, the "live" classes should be up on the site within 24 hours of original air time. All the best!
Bonnie L
3 people like this.
Thank you Sarah. You are so respectful of your participants; especially when you say close your eyes, if you feel safe doing so. Often we lose sight of the situations of others, you do not. Namaste
Sarah Beston
It means so very much to me that you feel that way, Bonnie! Thank you for letting me know and honored to be practicing with you here. Warmly, Sarah
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I love that these hour long flows with you, Sarah. This was every bit as good as a professionally recorded class.
Sarah Beston
Dear Ali, I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the hour-long practices and that the quality is good! So happy to be practicing together!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this wonderful series of practices, Sarah. They are so nourishing and helpful.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Lori! So happy you feel nourished and thanks for letting me know! xo
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Exactly what I needed today! Thank you!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial