Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Pam B
2 people like this.
Excellent practice. Appreciate your beautiful words, calm spirit and impeccable cueing throughout an eloquently sequenced flow. I benefited and learned so much from your class. Much gratitude. Namaste Sarah. 🙏
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So grateful to be practicing with you, Pam B! Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with the practices. Warmly, Sarah
Suwannee J
2 people like this.
Excellent. The style suits me so well. Thank you
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear, Suwannee J! Thank you so much for checking out this practice and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Amanda
1 person likes this.
Sarah, your practice makes so much sense to my body. I also teach yoga so it's such a blessing to receive as deeply as I do from you xx
Sarah Beston
So wonderful to hear, Amanda. Thank you so much for sharing and I’m happy to be practicing with you here. Wishing you a beautiful week! xo
David G-
1 person likes this.
I forgot all I wanted to write about this except one thing. You gave a cue to make your last inhale/exhale longer than your last. I so would love to hear that throughout a practice. It is such a good cue. As usual, loved how this woke up my body after some hard cycling. 
Sarah Beston
I love hearing that cue as well, David G-! I am glad to hear that it landed for you and I will definitely try to incorporate that more in future practices. I hope you have a great weekend!
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial